The second [ADUG] UK Active Directory User Group meeting will be on the evening of the 11th March at Microsoft's
The draft agenda is:
- 18:00 for 18:25 Arrival and registration
- 18:25-18:30 Welcome and introductions
- 18:30-19:45 James O'Neill takes a quick tour through the new features in Windows Server 2008 R2 (just to whet your appetite).
- 19:45-20:00 Refreshments
- 20:00-21:15 Amish Lukka (also from Microsoft) will be presenting an insight into new Active Directory features in Windows Server 2008 R2.
- 21:15-21:30 Wrap-up.
- 21:20 Adjourn to a nearby public house where Mark Parris will be happy to share his experiences of the Microsoft Certified Masters: Windows Server 2008: Directory class that he attended last November.
If you are interested in attending - please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and see you there. The confirmed times will be in the confirmation email.
For those who can’t make it in person, we will set up a Live Meeting session (which will be recorded) and details will be made available closer to the event.